Monday, May 16, 2011

A change is gonna come!!! -- eventually,,

I've been looking at some of my older photos and realized something. I'm one of those people guilty of only looking cutest when I'm taking a photo. Don't get me wrong, as far as aesthetic offerings go, I'm no slouch. But I rarely put in the effort to do my make up or do anything sspecial to my hair ie curl, flat iron, style etc. I started thinking back to when I was in school and mothers would come to the classroom and you would have the nice mothers who baked, the fat mothers who got  their children ridiculed endlessly, you had the pretty mothers and then you had the golden class mothers. My mother was a class mother. I was constantly being told how beaautiful she was or how delicious the cupcakes she made were or how helpful she was on class trips. Eevryone knew my mother until I began to need a class mother. Then work demands pulled her away more frequently and I guess that's a story for my therapist. Although I do still wnat to go to Sesame Place and don't even get me started on six flags. --- At a damn theme park with $30. I SPENT THAT ON A HOT PRETZEL WITH CHEESE! AND THE PRETZEL WAS LUKE WARM BUT THE CHEESE!! THE FUCKING CHEESE-- SCALDING HOT FOR NO ASS REASON-- WOULD'VE HAD SATAN HIMSELF LOOKING FOR ICE WATER! AND FOR GOOD MEASURE, I SPILLED THAT PASTUREIZED PROCESSED CHEESE FOOD/NAPALM ON MYSELF, THE PAIN CAUSED ME TO DROP THE DAMN PRETZEL AND I WOUND UP RIDING THE  GOTT DAMN TEA CUPS  OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN TILL IT WAS TIME TO LEAVE THAT SUM BITCH!! GREAT ADVENTURE MY ASS!!--- WOOSAAAAH!!! Let it go. Anywho, I remember the look on the faces of children who's mom's were embarassments, mainly because it tickled me to no end. Karmic justice that the bully's usually had the hot ghetto messes for moms. What's my point, well I want to be the class mother, yummy mummy, milf type.
It's time for a change. And a change is gonna come. I'm going to overhaul my life and look. From head to toe, I'm going to make neccesary and permanent changes. Hair, skin, nails, make up, glasses, clothing, shoes, everything!!
It's what I call and Project: Makeover; Nancy edition. I'll give myself some time to do some research on what changes would suit me best and I will debut my new look. I'll post before and after photos, maybe post some videos on youtube and I will emerge from my coccoon to soar as some sort of gorgeous confident uncoccooned, winged THING!!
... Must add work on forming coherent similes to the makeover list.

~Reality Check -I've said this so many times for other reasons before my son was born and still nothing. But I think he is a good enough motviation. I just have to keep him in mind while I'm doing this. And I'll hold onto one prevailing truth-
Procrastination is like masturbation. Sure it's relaxing but in the end, your just fucking yourself.
 #justdoit

No comments:

Post a Comment