Monday, July 18, 2011

New story idea...

I was looking through some files for work and came across a spectacularly, peculiar name. Alghandoor. It's a name you can literarily chew on and the flavor is ancient and magical. It inspired me to write the following.
Such a vision of a woman stood above him as he lay in agony. His body now a smoldering, gurgling , footless heap of cursed flesh. Drawing in pain with every breath of his half life, he had no choice but to listen to the reason why he had been so harshly sentenced.
So angelic, her bronze skin seemed to give off a golden light but her eyes as black as pitch, bore deep into the wretched soul. She spoke,

I am Cral of Alghandoor. I cut off your feet because you have trespassed. I have set you aflame because you have crushed my poor little toadstools. And I have twisted your soul, quite inextricably so, deep into the knotted and putred flesh that is now your body and cursed you with eternal living death because for the next thousand years, I want you to remember, on your first day in the land of Erin you learned that here, when we say "Keep off the grass... We mean keep off the fucking grass!!" Cral spat upon him and as her spit sizzled she walked away with a determined, rolling gate. With his one good eye he could not help but to watch the rythm of her stride and thought to himself,
"Why are the gorgeous ones alway so fucking crazy..."
It's no Harry Potter but J.K. Rowling just can't get as twisted as I can... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment